Sunday 12 July 2015

Peter Hulbert 12.07.2015




        The life that I have Is all that I have 
                              And the life that I have Is yours                                  The love that I have Of the life that I have
           Is yours and yours and yours.


            A sleep I shall have A rest I shall have,
       Yet death will be but a pause.
           For the peace of my years In the long green grass
                Will be yours and yours and yours 



#peterhulbert













These words to which are written above were not written by Peter Hulbert but form part of a very important series of events of which are rarely if ever are commemorated but have taken the form of an endearing part of Peter Hulbert and his philosophy of his daily routine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment