Saturday 27 March 2010

News and Official Press Release

I made you all a promisse for 2010 to which I will do my very best to keep to. The promisse was to inform you when news or official Press Release was cleared to publish.

I can now confirm that I have full permission to publish that in 2009 F1 Hoverpod Racing applied for Trade Mark Status and Official Registration of the word Hoverpod in Australia to support its Registration in the UK gained some time ago. It was confirmed officially by the Trade Mark Office in Australia that after lots of negotiation and complying with rules etc, the Trade Mark Hoverpod was recognised and fully accepted in Australia which now pathes the way for the proposed expansion in Asutralia.

Keep watchin for up dates and future Press Release's soon.



Team Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment